lunes, 1 de marzo de 2021

¿Superman negro? - My two cents (II)

Lo de un Superman negro sigue generando un debate, para mí, apasionante. He aquí la opinión de Rachael Daniels, una señorita negra que comentó la noticia en el portal que dio la exclusiva (Shadow and Act, centrado en noticias de directores-actores-guionistas negros) y que aporta un punto de vista que no había contemplado:

Is it weird that I'm not interested in a Black Superman story? Like I really, really, really want a Superman movie with traditional Superman. We've haven't had a good one in my lifetime. Is the idea of Black Superman interesting? Yes. The most powerful man in the world being Black makes for fascinating stories, but the story of Black Superman would be just that. Black Superman. The story has to be about race and I really don't want a Superman movie about race. Could it be good? Of course, it could be amazing, especially with Coates. But I kinda just want a regular Superman movie. Is that weird? In fact, I'd be more interested in seeing Superman through the eyes of a Black writer. We'll see what happens though.

Seguiré reportando. It's only my favourite fiction character of all time. It's my duty.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Doctor Sleep no quiere que durmamos

He vuelto a ver Doctor Sleep , la película de 2019 que hace un doble combo desconocido hasta entonces, corregidme si me equivoco: es secuel...